Annual General Meeting 2021
Venue:- Jurys Inn,
Godstow Road, Oxford, OX2 8AL
The meeting will be followed by members meeting #1 of 2022.
In keeping with our Articles of Association, we are giving appropriate notice of the Annual General Meeting of Oxfordshire Cricket Board Ltd which will be held on Monday, February 7th at Jurys Inn Oxford, in the Blenheim Suite Meeting Room. If you wish to attend please email NPinhol@oxoncb.com to confirm your attendance.
The AGM will take place from 7PM in order to transact the following business:-
- Apologies (please email email@example.com)
- Minutes of the 2020 AGM – attached
- Matters Arising
- Chairman’s Report -attached
- Annual Accounts
- Director retirement by rotation
The Directors propose that Margaret Stevens be re-elected as a Director
- Director elections – Please see profiles in the AGM Pack
- Siri Siriwardene – Legal and Compliance
- Munaza Dogar – Community Engagement
- Paul Taylor – Club Facilities and Grants
- Chris Mitty – Discipline and Fundraising
- David Hanson – Competitions
- Chris Parkinson – People Development
For the proposed full Board of Directors please click here:-
- The Board of Directors propose that full membership remains at £30 per annum and affiliate membership £20 per annum for 2022.
- For information – Any money received less than £20 will be treated as a donation.
- For information
A custom and practice request made by the members to have forward visibility of who will be Chairperson and Finance Director for the year ahead.
- Chairman: CJ Clements
- Finance Director and Company Secretary: JC Patey
- Zac Toumazi to continue as advisor to the Chairman
Full and Honorary Members are reminded that if they are unable to attend the meeting, they can nominate a proxy to vote on their behalf. Anyone who wishes to do so must notify the Secretary to the Board in writing indicating the name of their proxy. To be clear, only those individuals or clubs that have paid full membership of £30 will be entitled to vote.
By Order of the Board
Oxfordshire Cricket Board is a Company Limited by Guarantee (No. 7376156)
Directors: CJ Clements, JC Patey, Margaret Stevens, Fiona Currie
A full Board pack will be issued next week, following its final approval at the Board meeting on Monday 17th January 2022.