What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit our website.
- Recognising when you login and remembering personal information, so you do not need to re-enter this information repeatedly
- Keeping track of your specific preferences, such as language and region chosen
- Giving you a browsing experience that is unique to you and personalising the content that we show you to improve your website experience
- Analysing how you use our website which helps us to troubleshoot any problems and monitor our own performance
- Sending emails about new products/services, offers and other information based on your preferences
- Preventing fraudulent activity and improving security
|Essential cookies||These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, and to use online forms.|
|Functional cookies||These are cookies that extend the functionality of the website to include extra, but non-essential features. Examples include Google Maps, Embedded Videos etc, which enhance the website, but are not core to the experience.|
|Analytical cookies||These are persistent cookies that allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
|Marketing cookies||These are persistent cookies that are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences. These cookies also record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website, the advertising displayed on it and communications sent more relevant to your interests.
Cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can block cookies but please note that may mean you will be unable to access all or parts of our website.
You can opt-out and remove cookies from your PC by using these guides:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835#/en-us/kb/278835
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?locale=en_GB
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
How long do you store cookies for
Cookies can be stored for varying lengths of time on your browser or device. Session cookies are deleted from your computer or device when you close your browser, but Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer or device until deleted or until they reach their expiry date.
We may update this policy from time to time. If we make significant changes, we will let you know, but please do check regularly this policy to ensure you are aware of the most updated version.