New and exciting role working with Oxfordshire Cricket this summer!
- Are you passionate about getting more women playing sport?
- Do you have an interest in Cricket?
- Do you have the skills to engage women to go give Cricket a go?
- Can you make a difference?
- If yes, this may be for you!
Oxfordshire Cricket are looking to employ a Women’s Cricket Maker for 5 months with the aim to give as many women as possible the opportunity to get a bat and ball experience this summer in a fun and social environment.
For more details please find the Job Description attached at the bottom of the article.
To apply please submit a CV and covering letter, taking note of the Job Description and email it to Owen Lewis at email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 9am on Monday 27th March 2017